Carry out case financial administration and supervise routine / development finances Carry out regular supervision of the implementation of duties and provide necessary instructions and guidance for both Judges and all employees As the front guard of the Supreme Court, namely in supervising: -The administration of the judiciary and the implementation of duties, judges and officers of the Registrar’s Office, Secretaries and Bailiffs in their jurisdiction;
Problems that arise; – Behavior problems / actions of judges, officials of the Registrar’s Office of Secretary, and Bailiffs in their jurisdiction; – Issues of execution in their jurisdiction to be resolved and reported to the Supreme Court Give permission based on statutory provisions to take out of the Registrar’s office: lists, notes, minutes, minutes and case files Set down payment for court fees; (in the event that the plaintiff or defendant is unable, the Chairman may permit to proceed on a prodeo basis or without paying the court fee)
Deputy Chief Justice:
Assist the Chair in making short-term and long-term work programs, their implementation and organization Representing the chairman when unable to carry out delegation of authority from the chairman Conduct internal supervision to observe whether the implementation of tasks has been carried out in accordance with the work plan and applicable provisions and report the results of the supervision to the chairman
Court Judges are officials who carry out the duties of Judicial Power. The main task of judges is to receive, examine and judge and resolve all cases submitted to him. In civil cases, judges must assist justice seekers and strive to overcome obstacles and obstacles in order to create a simple, fast and low cost trial.
The Registrar of the District Court has the task of providing support in the technical and administrative fields of cases and completing documents related to cases.
1. Implementation of coordination, guidance and supervision of the implementation of tasks in providing technical support
2. implementation of administrative management of civil cases;
3. implementing the administrative management of criminal cases;
4. special case administration management;
5. implementation of case administration management, presentation of case data, and case transparency
6. implementation of financial administration originating from the APBN in the case technical and financial program stipulated based on the laws and regulations, minutations, evaluation and administration of the Registrar’s Office;
7. implementation of mediation;
8. technical guidance for clerkship and clerkship, and;
9. implementation of other functions assigned by the Chairman of the District Court.
Junior Civil Registrar
Junior Civil Registrar has the task of carrying out case administration in the civil sector
In carrying out its duties the Junior Civil Registrar carries out the following functions:
1. Examination and review of the completeness of civil case files
2. carrying out the registration of lawsuits and applications;
3. implementation of the distribution of cases that have been registered to be forwarded to the Chairperson of the Panel of Judges based on the Appointment of the Panel of Judges from the Chair of the Court
4. implementation of re-acceptance of case files that have been cut and mutated
5. implementation of notification of the contents of the first level decision to the absent parties
6. implementation of submitting notification of decision on appeal, cassation, and review level to the parties;
7. implementation of receipt and delivery of case files that are requested for appeal, cassation and review;
8. To supervise the notification of the contents of legal remedy decisions to the parties and to convey the relationship between submitting the contents of the decisions to the High Court and the Supreme Court;
9. implementation of consignment acceptance
10. implementation of acceptance request for execution
11. implementation of storing case files that do not have permanent legal force
12. implementation of submission of case files that have permanent legal force to the Junior Legal Registrar;
13. implementation of administrative affairs of the clerkship, and;
14. implementation of other functions assigned by the Registrar.